In third week of August, Babo's brother, sister-in-law and their two boys came to visit from California. It was their first visit to Georgia, and the first time we'd all seen them in almost ten years. On August 18, Grammie had us over for dinner so we could visit. It was so nice to see them all, and crazy too -- my clearest memories of the boys were when they were Eli and Keira's age. Time flies! Now, I was pleasantly surprised that they had matured into considerate, polite and helpful teenage boys. I assumed that teenage boys would be aloof and want nothing to do with my kids. On the contrary, they both entertained my kids for most of the evening. It was a great family reunion. When we got in the car to go home, we asked Eli how he liked the Williams family. He said that he liked them, especially the girl. Huh? We figured out that he thought Doug was a girl. And, he was adament about it! I guess the concept of fashionably long boy hair is lost on a four year old!





No comments:
Post a Comment