This weekend, the frenzied building pace continued. By the end of the weekend, the roof had been finished, the whole house wrapped and most of the windows and doors had been installed -- amazing! I've heard that this part of the process always seems to go fast, then in contrast, the rest of the house seems to go at a snail's pace. Here are some more pictures of the outside of the house...



Here are a few of the inside of the house, too. I'm sure it's hard to make out what most of this is, but I figured it would be interesting to look back on once the house is finished.
Here is the view looking out our front door.

Here is a peek at the kitchen and eating area.

And, finally the fireplace

Also, here's a copy of the Floor Plan.
Although, keep in mind, our house is the mirror image of this one, and we've added on a covered rear porch instead of the small patio. (BREAKING NEWS...my incredibly awesome husband flipped the picture and drew in a covered back porch and labeled all the rooms because the labels had flipped with the picture...what would I possibly do without him? He is the best husband in the whole wide world. Have I mentioned what a wonderful person he is? Really. If you feel the need to acknowledge his computer prowess, he accepts payment in Pepsi and Double Bubble.) I realize it's a very small image. As always, you can click on the image to make it bigger, and once in the other program you can click on it once again to see even more detail.
1 comment:
If you hadn't already figured it out, Scott left the breaking news. Although I do agree with his sentiment, he is awesome and did a wonderful job flipping the floor plan.
Post a Comment