Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our First Night

Finally, I've caught up to our first night in our new house! I guess I'm only a little over a month behind now... As I've said before, we closed on our new house on Wednesday, November 10. Originally, we planned to close on the house, visit it for a few minutes and maybe have the guys bring the first load over. Those low key plans quickly unravelled, for the better. Instead, the evening turned into a festive, fun event where we ate pizza with Jason, Andrea, Bapa and Dendi, the guys brought a huge load over and we capped the night by spending our first night in our new house sleeping on mattresses on the floor. It couldn't have been better!

Dendi and Jason got together to make a banner to welcome us to our house. Then, Maria (who sold us the house) completed the look by adding balloons and balloon shaped confetti. So sweet. By the way, Eli was absolutely in love with the confetti, he collected it and resprinkled it over and over again!


Eli and Keira got in the celebratory mood by giving huge smiles to the camera, playing hide and go seek and loving the new carpet.



No comments: