I'm enjoying my time as a stay at home mom of two so much that I'm sad that Eli will be starting school next Tuesday. It's the end of an era. While I know that it would be a disservice not to send him, I'm sad. I'm also not ready for the end of his innocence. I know he'll come home with choice habits, words and ideas. He doesn't even know what a gun is yet, ugh. Gulp. But, I am looking forward to seeing him with new eyes and hearing about his new experiences. Orientation is tonight. While Eli is nervous, scared and apprehensive about starting school, he is in love with his new rocket backpack. Dendi found it for him online. Hopefully that will help to pull him through his first morning jitters. In fact, he loves his new backpack so much that it was hard to photograph him. He kept making his excited, clenched teeth face while wiggling and jumping up and down.



Speaking of wiggling and jumping up and down, the one time I was looking forward to him starting school, was this morning at Babytime. Eli turns into a rambunctious, crazy boy at Babytime. It's a side of him I've only ever seen before with his uncles. While it was kind of fun to watch him act like a "normal crazy boy." I was worried he would hurt a little one or at least be a bad example. From now on I'll be able to enjoy taking Keira. And, that is another good thing about his school. I'll have a little more time to concentrate on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment