Thursday, May 21, 2009

Keira's First Week, Part I -- Her First Walk

We got home from the hospital on Wednesday afternoon. On Thursday, we took Eli and Keira for their maiden voyage in the double stroller. We'd actually tried it out several times before, with just Eli. But, this was the first time we filled both seats.




This picture is also from our first walk. I cut off some sweat pants, to make some comfy sweat shorts to accomodate my less than stellar post-baby body. To be silly, I put a bit of the left over material on Eli's head for a new hat. He loved it, and wore his "inside hat" under his hat that actually provides sun protection on our walk. When he pulled it down off his head, and it hung from his neck, he said it was his sling. He said Keira could ride in it if she wanted.

No comments: