Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Imagine It

Over the vacation, we stayed close to home. As I talked about in my last post, Scott spent a lot of time outside getting our yard into shape for the impending warm weather. I also have a new obsession -- Blurb.com. I am in the process of getting all the blog so far made into a book. I'm addicted. It has consumed a lot of my time, but it's so fun. It's giving me a reason to look back through all my old posts, fix the grammar (I apologize!), look over all the pictures and put everything in new layouts. In high school, I worked on the yearbook, so the layout aspect of the project has brought back memories and been a blast.

One day, we did venture out of Peachtree City and into the big city -- Atlanta. We played for a few solid hours at Imagine It and then shopped at Trader Joe's. Imagine It never disappoints. Eli played with many of his old favorites like The Moon Sand...



The Conveyor Belt...


and the oversized Legos...



But, this time, Eli's favorite part was the ball machine. He loved putting balls in the intakes, turning the wheels and gears, and steering the big crane and delivering more balls with Daddy.



No comments: