Friday, January 27, 2012

The Rest of Christmas Break, Part V -- More Outdoor Fun

With all of the beautiful weather, we didn't limit our outdoor fun to blasting off rockets and playing on swings. The kids also played on the rest of the play structure, played in the sand box for hours, kicked balls, practiced hitting balls with a tennis racket, played catch, blew bubbles and played with the various toys on the back porch. After all that activity we needed a break and some refreshment. The kids and I enjoy eating outside. So, I set them up with a snack on their outside table, on the back porch. It was also a great excuse to take a ton of pictures. I love taking pictures of our babies whenever they are sitting next to each other. I especially love that they couldn't resist leaning over to give each other some love.





No comments: