After opening presents at home and playing for a little while we kept the kids in their jammies and headed down the street to Bapa and Dendi's house. Besides the joy of presents and spending time with their grandparents, I think the highlight for the kids was spending time with Uncle Jason and Auntie Andrea. You'd think living on the same street would mean we'd see them all the time, but our lives keep us busy and too much time passes. We had a wonderful time, and the kids especially loved all the attention.
Welcome to our site! While we never imagined ending up in the South, we couldn't have asked for a better life. The relatively low cost of living has allowed for me to be a stay at home mom, something that would have never been possible for us in California. We live in a scenic, lush, family oriented environment, and most of our extended family lives only minutes away. I hope you enjoy our shamelessly child-centered blog.
I taught six years of elementary school (grades K/1, 1, and 3) and loved it. But, now I'm enjoying even more my class of two -- I think this is the happiest time of my life (so far) although I feel like I always say that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment