Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eli's Silly Antics

Grammie came over the other day bearing gifts. One of them was a pair of Bob The Builder underpants for Eli. Nope, we haven't potty trained him yet, but you can't have too many cool pairs of underpants when the time comes. Anyway, Eli decided all by himself that the underwear made a great hat.


Then, a few days later, Eli and I played outside in the early evening. I put on his Elmo sprinkler even though neither of us had swim suits on. Eli doesn't like water getting in his eyes, so I didn't think we'd need our suits. He usually doesn't get close enough to the sprinkler to get too wet. But, Daddy had a brilliant idea to overcome the water in the eye issue -- sunglasses. So, Eli came outside wearing sunglasses and proceeded to get drenched. His feet were muddy, so on our way into the house I suggested he step into his wading pool to clean off his feet while I found a towel. I came back and found him sitting fully clothed in his wading pool without a care in the world.

1 comment:

Aunt Seana said...

The pic of Eli with Bob briefs on his head is hilarious!