I have lots of pictures that I've accumulated over the past month or so, I'll be posting them in no particular order...
The first morning that it was a little chilly, I asked Eli if he wanted to put on pants and socks. Up until then, he had slept and hung out around the house in just his diaper or a diaper and a t-shirt. He agreed to his pants, but said he only needed one sock and one shoe on because he was inside. (?) Gotta love the toddler logic.


He has all the sudden become a pro on the computer. He loves to watch Sesame Street videos. And, his first love was "C is for Cookie" (the sound of which unfortunately makes me nauseous now!) He finds the folder on the desktop that says Elijah's videos. He opens the folder, and double clicks on "C is for Cookie." When it opens to the page he knows he needs to click on the image to play it. He also knows how to make it big, reduce it again, play it again, play other videos on the screen and then finally close it with the red "x". It's incredible how much he's picked up. Pretty hysterical.

These next few shots demonstrate how we buy kids expensive toys, but they're content to play with almost anything. I've been washing out and saving non #1 and #2 plastic containers. It makes me crazy to throw them out, they won't recycle them, and Scott said he could take some to school. So, of course, for a few weeks they were one of Eli's preferred toys.


More pictures from the last month or so to follow...
2 comments:
welcome back!!!! Glad to hear you're starting to come around again....not too much longer!!
Yes, welcome back! Hopefully the next couple weeks will show even more improvement and you'll be back to feeling normal.
Post a Comment